Pages

Monday, July 15, 2013

Peplum Turned Blouse


 
It's been a whole week since I've posted anything up.  After my trip to Wisconsin, I was feeling a bit under the weather .  But here is my outfit of the day on my last day in Appleton, WI after church service.
  
My initial idea was to wear the top as seen (here) just the way it is and pairing it with a hot pink pencil skirt, but since the top was a bit loose on me it didn't look fitting with the skirt, so I decided to tuck in the peplum top and viola like magic!  And of course adding a few accessories to complete this look.

Thank you for reading!
Love always, Duasone

{Look of the Day}

Top: H&M Peplum  
Bottom: Vintage Pencil Skirt
Shoes: BCBG not shown, but seen here (old)
Accessories: Charlotte Russe Crossbody
Forever21 Ring & Necklace
Aldo Earrings & Arm Party




No comments:

Post a Comment