Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Simple Casual






Last week's weather was scorching hot that I barely wanted out of the house.  So I am taking full advantage of this week's slightly warmer days.  There are a few must-haves that I've been desiring over this summer: high-waist, stripes and strap shoes.  Rarely have I ever been a denim on denim kind of gal, but reasonably today, all layers were sprucing up quite nicely (in my eyes that is).  At last I have the chance of taking these vintage, mesh sandals out for a stroll.  Adding a touch of chic!  Also, I occasionally will switch my bag or could care less to carry one, but knowing me I tend to "misplace" things for which I must carry something to place my essential items in.  No winning with this one!  :D  So why not have a bag that most often will coincide with just about any wear.

Thanks for reading!
Love always, Duasone

{Look of the Day}
Top: H&M Chambray (old)
Forever21 Bodysuit
Bottom: H&M Twill Treggings
Shoes: Vintage Elastic Mesh Sandals
Accessories: Forever21 Bag (old)
Forever21 Necklace (old)
Aldo Accessories Earrings


No comments:

Post a Comment