Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Classic Black and White

  

 
 Photos taken by: Jessica Yang Photography
Like on FB ---> Jessica Yang Photography

I really wanted to be comfortable yet dressy for my night out.  First choice was a favorite white, knit, cotton, top with a sheer back.  It's a very comfortable top; I could wear it for days!  Looking through my closet, YES!!! you can never go wrong with black and white!  I paired it up with a midi cotton skirt, tucking in my top and adding a gold plated elasticized belt to glam up my wardrobe for the night. Also completing this simple classic look with black heels and gold accessories.  Off I go for the night!  Thank you for reading!

Love always, Duasone

{Look of the Day}
Top: Forever21 (old)
Bottom: Forever21 Midi skirt 
Shoes:  Charlotte Russe Ankle-Strap Single Sole Heel
Accessories: Marshalls Betsey Johnson Wallet (Also shown Here)
H&M Gold Plated Belt
Jewelry: Forever21 (Also Shown Here)

No comments:

Post a Comment