Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream For....Nail Polish!

Sharing last week's polish of the day!


Digging through my old stash of nail polish, I came across Revlon's "Minted 85" and O.P.I.'s "Alpine Snow."  I felt the urge to be a little adventurous so I polished away.  I've been hoarding these colors for quite some time now so I was a bit afraid that it would leave my nails looking not so polished.  But to my surprise, both nail polish were new as ever.  I still love Revlon's "Minted 85" polish.  It is true to it's color!  As for O.P.I's "Alpine Snow," love love love!  No Bumps, easy to apply around the nails, not a whole lot of mess, a clean and smooth white color.





 And luckily for me, the ice cream truck came by and I found the perfect ice cream sandwich to match with my nails!! : )

Love Always, Duasone

No comments:

Post a Comment