Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Shop For Less at T.J.MAXX & Marshalls!


Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope you're enjoying the weather!  


One of my favorite places to shop at are T.J. MAXX and Marshalls.  I love to find fashionable items at a low cost price, especially designer brands!  For a while now I've been all about the pin up and 1920s old fashion Hollywood look.  So last week while browsing I came across these soft pink Betsey Johnson Cat Eye Sunglasses that I couldn't pass up for the price of $12.99!


As my heart was set on these shades, I came across a few more items that brought me to this look of the day.





And of course, what else would complete this look more than having my nails polished!
VOILA!!



Thanks for reading!  I hope you've enjoyed it!
Love Always, Duasone

**Look of the Day**

Top: Marshalls

Bottom: Marshalls Lucky Brand Pigment Dye Riley Short (similar here)

Shoes: T.J.MAXX Dolce Vita Wedges (similar here)

Accessories: T.J.MAXX Betsey Johnson Cat Eye Sunglasses

Everything purchased was $20 or less!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Retro! What lipstick are you wearing here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm wearing Wet n Wild Megalast Lipstick #911D STOPLIGHT RED. I'll post a review on those lipsticks too.

      Delete