Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

ULTA, CVS, & WAL-MART HAUL


It's late and I've decided to finish up some of my bloggin.  Here are a few things I picked up a couple of weeks ago from Ulta, CVS Pharmacy, & Wal-Mart.

I'll start off with products I found on sale at CVS.  I love, love, love walking through the makeup and beauty section of CVS to find items marked down 50-75% off regular retail price.  At times if you're lucky you'll even find up to 90% off the retail pricing.  I can get a little too excited and go overboard by picking up everything I see with sticker labels "take 75% off" and then I end up  spending more than what I came in for.  So enjoy my hauling! 


 Left to Right: All 75% Off

  • Rimmel London Moisture Renew #700 ICED COFFEE
  • Rimmel London Lasting Finish by Kate Moss #15 ROSSETTO ROUGE/A LEVRES
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (CREME) #445 TEAK ROSE
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (CREME) #663 VA VA VIOLET
  • Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss #480 BLACK DIVA
  • Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss #750 IMMORTAL CHARM
  • Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss #360 FUCHSIA FEVER
  • Milani Crystal Gloss #23 RASPBERRY ICING
  • Milani Crystal Gloss #22 FRUIT PUNCH
  • Milani Crystal Gloss #24 SHEER DARK HONEY
  • Sally Hansen Lip Inflation #6690-16 SHEER BLUSH

Left to Right: All 75% Off

  • Rimmel London Glam'Eyes HD #005 ENGLISH ROSE
  • Revlon Colorstay #540 INSPIRED
  • Revlon Illuminance Creme Shadow #714 ETERNAL SUMMER
  • Revon Lash Fantasy Total Definition #103 BLACKENED BROWN
  • (2) Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer #001 BLONDE/GOLD
  • Almay Wake Up #010 REVIVE
Left to Right
  • Maybeline Mineral Power Finishing Veil #950 TRANSLUCENT (50% off/CVS)
  • Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme #320 (retail price/ULTA)
  • Maybeline Mineral Power Powder Foundation #915 NATURAL IVORY (50% off/CVS)
  • ECO Tools Brushes (retail price/ULTA)
  • Essence of Beauty Brush Cleaner (75% off/CVS)
  • ESSIE #709 TART DECO (retail price/ULTA)
  • Revlon Colorstay Longwear Nail Polish #090 SORBET (75% off/CVS)


 WAL-MART PURCHASES

I've been hearing a few things about the Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick.  So since it was very affordable, I purchased a few colors I thought I might like to test them out.  Most likely I will do a review on it.  Stay tuned.

  • Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color #966 DON'T BLINK PINK
  • Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color #907C MAUVE OUTTA HERE
  • Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color #965 CHERRY PICKING
  • Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color #911D STOPLIGHT RED



Final product I promise!!  I've been looking for a BB Creme and while I was still at Wal-Mart undecided on which BB creme to purchase, I came across this Hard Candy CC Correction Creme in FAIR color and since there were no other CC creme around to choose from, this made my decision a lot easier!  I will also be giving a review on this as well.

Thank you so much for reading and taking time to look through this haul!
Love Always, Duasone

No comments:

Post a Comment