Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color


I've been hearing a few good things about Wet n Wild MegaLast Lip Color.  So I decided to give these a try to see for myself.  I selected four shades that I would most likely wear and love.  I chose #966 DON'T BLINK PINK, #907C MAUVE OUTTA HERE, #965 CHERRY PICKING, & #911D STOPLIGHT RED.   
 Before applying you'll definitely have to prep your lips.  Any chap stick will do.  I found that the only time I had to reapply my lips were after eating a meal, other than that the lip color lasted all day and night.  And I'll be honest, I've even slept in color #965 a few times and waking up to my lip color unblemished.  So after long hours of wear, I absolutely have fallen in love with these lipsticks and the colors itself.  If you're looking to turn heads, definitely go with one of these colors!  I've received many great compliments on my lip colors in the past few weeks.  My favorite 2 out of the 4 colors are #966 and #965. 
(#966, #907C, # 965, #911D)
 You can find Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Color at any drugstore location.  I purchased mine from Wal-mart.  The only downfall about the product is the top cover, it seems to come off easily, but I guess if they had spent more time on developing the packaging then the cost of the lip stick might actually cost more.  But I wouldn't suggest placing it in a nice purse in case it accidentally opens and gets all over the inside of your bag.  Besides that you're getting a really good deal for the price you're paying.  ($2)  Can't beat that!  I most certainly will be on the look out for different colors to try.
 
(#966, #907C, # 965, #911D)
It's amazing what a change of color can bring out!
What's your AURA?

Thanks for reading!
Love always, Duasone

No comments:

Post a Comment